ACOUSTIC WALLS AND CEILINGS
Let Architectural designers dream and imagine of interior spaces for any unique designs and materials are concerned about aesthetics and acoustical quality,or to treat the Plant room walls and ceilings to isolate the Noise sources from the occupied area, they definitely will seek for MEES LLC Noise Control products.
Using computer-generated layouts, MEES LLC can manufacture and supply wall panels to a wide variety of shapes, ranging from rectangular panels to custom shapes with either square or chamfered edges.MEES LLC interior treatments consist of
- Acoustic Walls and Celings using Gypsum Tiles, Rockwool/ Fiber Glass, Timber
- Acoustic Walls and Celings using Gypsum Tiles, Rockwool/ Fiber Glass, GI track & studs
- Acoustic Walls and Ceilings using Fire rated Acoustic Liner and Absorber lined with Gpysum boards
- Walls and Ceilings lined with Fabric wrapped panels of Rock wool / Fibre glass infill
- Walls and Ceilings lined with Fire Rated Fabric wrapped panels of Rock wool / Fibre glass infill
- Walls and Ceilings lined with Fire Rated Fabric wrapped panels of Fire rated Acoustic Liner and Absorber
- Walls and Ceiling lined with GI / Aluminium Perforated sheets with Rockwool / Fibre glass infill
- Walls and Ceiling lined with GI / Aluminium Perforated sheets with Fire rated Acoustic Liner and Absorber
- Walls and Ceiling Lined with Decorative Timer finish walls with Acoustic infill.
Our interior products may be found in:
- Recording Studios.
- Gymnasiums and Natatoriums.
- Religious Sanctuaries.
- Multipurpose rooms.
- Conference Rooms.
- IT and copy rooms.
- Executive offices.
Expertise in Industrial Acoustic Wall Panels and Linings
Tackling industrial levels of problem noise can seem like a near-insurmountable undertaking and sometimes it may seem as if only a large-scale (and expensive) solution will fit the bill. But with the strategic placing of the right acoustic wall panels and linings, significant reductions can be achieved without breaking the bank. Our plant room acoustic wall panels, Sound Stop Board (SSB) and QuietBoard can be used alone, or in combination with other Acoustics products, to minimise unwanted noise and to reduce reflected sound in order to minimise reverberation times.
A Comprehensive Range of Acoustic Wall Panels and Linings
Designed to cover a variety of applications and environments, our acoustic wall panels and linings are manufactured from a range of materials, including borosilicate mineral fibres, alkali glass cloth, vermiculite additives, cementitious composite board and high quality gypsum.
Designed not only to deliver the best results when it comes to soundproofing and reverberation-time reductions, our acoustic wall panels and linings are also hardwearing, easy to handle, install, maintain and, in some cases, also provide good thermal insulation and meet industry regulations on fire resistance.
Acoustics Plant Room Acoustic Wall Lining Panels provide an effective means of controlling reverberation time and reflected sound in plant rooms. They have an aesthetically pleasing appearance and are typically suitable for industrial applications such as engine enclosures test cells and workshops
Excellent sound absorption Light reflective Good thermal insulation Easy to handle install and clean Cost effective sound High quality finish Fire rated